Re: [udig-devel] holongate vs. SWT_AWT bridge

So everyone knows, I followed this email with a private one with the attachment. :)

Jesse Eichar said the following on 08/04/2004 08:55 PM:

Matt Revelle said the following on 08/04/2004 05:29 AM:

If you ever need something tested on a Mac, just let me know, I have a machine running 10.3.

Hey matt,

I'm going to take you up on this. Do you have eclipse installed on your machine?

If yes, I've attached a plugin that uses the AWT_SWT bridge. I would like to see if it works on a mac with JDK1.4. It works fine on windows with 1.4 but linux requires 1.5. The plugin is a view called AWT_SWTBridgeTest. And all it does is create a awt frame in the view with a Button that says "This is a Test". That's it. But if it doesn't throw an exception then Macs can use the SWT_AWT bridge with 1.4

Thanks

Jesse