[udig-devel] uDig Project Schedule

I have update the schedule information on the wiki:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Schedule

In the short term:
Release 0.1      July 23th, 2004
       Core framework with Local Catalog Implementation
       Sample Application Extension for validation
Module stubs and Model implementation for testing and concurrent development
       GML parsing for WFS communication
       Data discovery extensions to GridCoverageExchange and DataStore
Release 0.2     Sept 7th, 2004
       Full WMS support against latest version
       WFS read access
       Map visualization
Release 0.3     Oct 4th, 2004
       Transactional WFS access
       Additional WMS specification support
       Map printing
       Feature selection and editing
Release 0.4 Alpha     Oct 11, 2004     Complete Milestone 2

I am cross posting this message to the various projects we will be working with
(I would like to layout a similar road map for the geotools project).

Jody Garnett

Back to the top