[tycho-user] Using Github-Discussions?

I found that using github+gihub issues already have brought some value to the tycho project as it is more clear how/where to report issues and contribute changes.

One relative new feature in github are github-discussions [1]

"Community members can ask and answer questions, share updates, have open-ended conversations, and follow along on decisions affecting the community's way of working."

As this does not require any additional registration, I think this would be a great alternative to the current mailing-list, as it is more obvious for people where to ask (or find already answered questions) or start discussions about how things are supposed to work.

I think the quickstart gives a good overview whats possible with that feature, so I'd like to encourage everyone to take a short look and give some feedback if we might want to try out this feature.

[1] https://docs.github.com/en/discussions

Back to the top