Re: [tycho-user] Target Platform + Maven Dependency

Hi,

I am still struggling with this issue and I cannot find a solution :-/.

I shared a minimal example in the Eclipse Newcomers forum [1].

Would you take a look and give me your feedback?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Antonio

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1842674/#msg_184267