[tycho-user] Target Platform + Maven Dependency

Hi all,

I was trying to use this new feature of adding a maven dependency using a target platform ( https://läubisoft.gmbh/en/articles/using-maven-artifacts-in-pde-rcp-and-tycho-builds/ ). In this sense, I added Roaster API (https://github.com/forge/roaster) in my Eclipse plug-in using exactly the dependencies that they described. Then, when I use this plug-in I am getting this error.

No instances of [org.jboss.forge.roaster.spi.JavaParser] were found on the classpath.

Eclipse: 2020-09
Maven: 1.18

I really do not know if this is a problem of Roaster or a problem related to this new feature. It seems to be a problem with the class loader, so, I start asking in this group. Sorry if I am mistaken.

I don't know what I'm missing, Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Anthony