Re: [tycho-user] Junit5 tests no longer found with Tycho 2.2

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:57 AM Felix Dorner <felix.dorner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This issue and my other current affairs with Tycho made me put the jumpsuit on and I got a Tycho/Oomph source code workspace. I am ready to jump down the rabbit hole, but I got a technical problems with my suit:

Great!

When I run Tycho via mvnDebug and attach my eclipse tycho oomph workspace, I get an error "Cannot set Breakpoint on TestMojo$$FastClassByGuice$$ because it has no line number information". I guess that in the end, I'll want to end up running the tycho that's in my workspace, so what's the process for that?

I don't think you'll easily get the source for "FastClassByGuice", as it seems like a dynamically generated class.
But in general, once you have Tycho source code locally, 1st step is to run `mvn install -DskipTests` to ensure the Tycho build you'll debug is the one that matches your local source code.

HTH

Back to the top