Re: [tycho-user] OS specific fragments and Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI

IIRC I wrote a blog post about that topic some years ago.

http://blog.vogella.com/2016/02/09/osgi-bundles-fragments-dependencies/

I think there is an explanation how to solve your issue. But I also explain why the approach is not good. IMHO fragments should not add exported packages to the host bundle as it then resolves differently on different environments. But well, I made my point clear in more detail in that blog post. Make up your own mind. :-)

Greez,
Dirk