[tycho-user] Important change merged into 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT, please try!

Hi all,

I just merged an important change in Tycho 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT ( https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho/+/175343 ). While it shouldn't cause regression and should improve a bunch of cases and improve the error reporting in Tycho to be more consistent with Equinox runtime error reports; the change is happening in a critical execution path and is not immune to bugs, despite a good test coverage.

So please give a try to Tycho 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT and be careful about things that seem to go wrong (this is typically affecting the build path and making errors surface during compilation), and report any issue with see with details to reproduce and adding me as CC.

Thanks in advance!

--
Mickael Istria