Re: [tycho-user] How to prepare the p2-site for an offline target platform to be used in a tycho build

Hi,

I followed your advice and added a lot of units to my target and the environment, too. The result is still that the build doesn’t find the features listed in category.xml.
Here’s the link:
https://github.com/guenthermahr/p2-fifth

Kind regards,
Günther Mahr