Re: [tycho-user] Tycho POM less not finding feature dependency in target platform

Gunnar, sorry for confusion, but I hope you still understand :-\

"No Target" is not possible as you at least need an OSGi Framework to resolve against AFAIK.

I'm not sure what you want to archive (e.g. why not use the target of the build for the updatesite as well) but at the resolve stage tycho must collect all information of required dependencies.

That means if you include a "thing" from the reactor (e.g a feature) then this will also be resolved, and I think at that step it simply fails, I'm not sure if it would be possible to disable this for features but wonder what the actual use-case would be for this (see above).