Re: [tycho-user] Newbie has problems with dependencies when migrating a plugin project to tycho maven

a)

How do I recognize an OSGi Bundle? Are those parameters like "bundle manifest version" and "bundle name"? As a beginner I would say that jscience is currently not part of an osgi bundle.

MANIFEST.MF from jscience_4.3.1

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Built-By: iyushin
Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_05
Created-By: Apache Maven
Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver

b)

I have not specified a target platform yet. I am currently following a tutorial. This first converts a single plugin into a (tycho) maven project and then builds it. At this time there is also no releng project with a masterpom. The target platform follows later. Do I need the target platform immediately for my project? I have assumed that a single plugin can be built with tycho maven without specifying the target platform.