Re: [tycho-user] Unable to satisfy dependency from config.a.jre 9.0.0 to org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; a.jre 9.0.0.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 3:58 PM <Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx> wrote:
[INFO] --- tycho-p2-repository-plugin:1.6.0:assemble-repository (default-assemble-repository) @ ch.hilbri.blackant.releng.product ---
[WARNING] Mirror tool: Problems resolving provisioning plan.: [Unable to satisfy dependency from config.a.jre 9.0.0 to org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; a.jre 9.0.0.]
[WARNING] More information on the preceding warning(s) can be found here:
[WARNING] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho_Messages_Explained#Mirror_tool

Despite the warning, the build continues successfully. Is there something I can do to satisfy this dependency and get rid of the warning message?

I think it could be a bug in Tycho. Unless there is a .product involved, Tycho should just not add such config.a.jre unit to the repo.

Back to the top