Re: [tycho-user] can tycho be configured that the target that is configured in the pom is always used above the local repo?

I'm still a bit uncertain about the setup, but maybe instead of different jobs and workspace you could use one Jenkinsfile with multiple checkouts inside?

Beside that, from a Jenkins point of view, your different jobs should use archiveArtifacts (aka updatesites) as a build artifact and then other jobs should pick them up via copyArtifacts, place them in the local workspace and then use them as apropiate.

You might need different settings.xml for deifferent usage scenarios (local vs CI-Server), I don't know if this is sufficent for your setup but I often produces some kind of composite-update site that includes everything that is build and deploy that on a central server. Developers can this as a special "dev-target" and only need to import the plugins they actually want to change.