Re: [tycho-user] Missing requirement: A requires 'java.package; org.omg.CORBA 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Hi Lars

Wow! CORBA! I thought that that died over 10 years ago. I suspect that you have picked up something with a dead, but not dead-enough, dependency.

There's no CORBA in my workspace. You need to track down the reference.

    Regards

        Ed Willink