Re: [tycho-user] Missing requirement: A requires 'java.package; org.omg.CORBA 0.0.0' but it could not be found

You might found what your are looking for at the eclipse-ee4j project, don't know if the offer updatesites, but as this is open-source it should be easy to provide a PR to add basic P2 sites (would be good for other modules as well).

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb