[tycho-user] [WARNING] Target location type 'Directory' is not supported

Hi,

i am building the plugins with tycho maven tool, but i am facing the below issue while building.

[WARNING] Target location type 'Directory' is not supported

i have a plugins folder in my target plugin ,that folder have some plugins .
As per my requirement these plugins are required to set the targetplatform.
due to that above warning message tycho maven is not picking up these plugins ,
can anybody please let me know how to solve this issue

Back to the top