Re: [tycho-user] shipping directly a jre with an eclipse product on OSX

yes figure it out
i can only do it in the feature.xml of myself, so not in the product
and then the feature,xml must be configured the same as the jre features..
so it also has to have:
         os="linux"
         arch="x86_64"

else tycho will not find it (but i think the reason why would be helpfull here...)

1 other problem i encountered:

org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.addProgramArg(programArg:features/project.artifactId_version/jre/bin);\

we can't have there ${installfolder}  (but i need it in the chmod i hope that is always done on an actual install)
because if that installfolder is evaluated when making the product, so it has the full path where i generate the product in..
But It seems to work fine by just being relative.. Not sure if that always works..
i tested it one windows to start eclipse when really being in another dir.. (so user.dir is really something else)