[tycho-user] handling 'osgi.unresolvable'

I have an Eclipse RCP application in which I’d like to generate the OSGI-INF/metatype using an @interface class and the annotations from org.osgi.service.metatype.annotations.

This bundle is configured with “requires 'osgi.unresolvable’” to ensure that the bundle is not deployed with the application.

Now, when I run tycho with e.g. “clean compile”, the build fails with the following message

==
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.osgi.service.metatype.annotations 1.4.0.201802012106 requires 'osgi.unresolvable; (&(!(must.not.resolve=*))(must.not.resolve=*))' but it could not be found
==

How can I configure tycho to use this bundle correctly on compile time for that the metatype xml gets generated?

Benno