Re: [tycho-user] Impact of a.jre.javase=10.0.0 (was Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 1.2.0 released)

a.jre.javase=10.0.0 provides osgi.ee capabilities as well as system packages which may be required by bundles.

p2 products also used to have a perfect version match requirement on this IU but I think that Mickael removed that in the p2 version used by Tycho 1.2.

@Mickael can you comment?

Not sure what "installable feature" means in this context.

Regards
Jan