[tycho-user] Is it possible to add product into update site

Hi,

I am new to Tycho-maven and want to develop eclipse components I have few doubts.

1.       what is difference between site.xml and category.xml in update site?

2.       I want to use product(should hold all the plugins) as part of my development how could I integrate with update site?

Could you please clarify my doubts?

It would be greatfull if you could provide me any sample project with above scenario. J

Kind Regards

Gangadhar Kotagiri

Please note that this electronic mail is not a secure medium of communication. All the contents of this email are subject to our terms and conditions of business and strictly for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use, disclose, or distribute this email without the author's prior consent. We also duly advise that you conduct independent virus checks as we will not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by any transmitted software viruses.

SAVE PAPER – THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

NASSCOM Email Footer

Back to the top