Re: [tycho-user] Tycho & Babel

Hi,

Am Thu, 01 Feb 2018 16:30:56 +0100 schrieb Jeff MAURY:

> Add them to your product definition ?
> ᐧ

The Babel repository for Oxygen contains ~38.000 optional plugins. In the
platform definition I already trimmed it down to the languages of
interest. The Eclipse launcher easily selects the available ones for all
the standard plugins of the Oxygen platform, that are included in our
product.

Adding them manually and keeping track for new releases of Babel would be
a vary tedious and annoying task. Isn't this something what a build tool
is made for? ;-)

Cheers,
Jörg

Back to the top