[tycho-user] How to generate update site containing source code?

Hello

How can I build a Plug-in/Feature based product with Tycho that generates an update site containing the bundles’ source code?

I’ve configured both the “tycho-source-plugin” and the “tycho-source-feature-plugin”. The jars containing the bundles’ source code are created (in the Plug-in projects’ target directory). However, they are not assembled in the update site’s target directory.

Note: I’ve set up a Tycho project structure as proposed on www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html.

Regards,

Benno