[tycho-user] Include generated source-features in sdk-feature

Hi,

I would like to build an "SDK" feature, which includes all features + all source features of my project, and thereby relying on the source-feature tycho plugin to generate the source features automatically.

Is this possible?

I found an old message without replies from the tycho list, it's basically exactly that what I want to do:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg02142.html

Maybe things have changed and it's possible now?

--
Linux. The choice of a GNU generation.

Back to the top