Re: [tycho-user] PDE API description file line endings

If the .api_description file is committed to git (rather than
generated at build-time), you can ensure correct line endings when
checking it out from source using your git config settings.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10418975/how-to-change-line-ending-settings