[tycho-user] PDE API description file line endings

I’m finding that building my plugins on Windows and Linux the jar files are different due to the .api_description file having OS-native line endings instead of standardized for all platforms. I’d like to have them standardized so that if I do a Maven deploy to Artifactory the file will only be stored once due to them having the same md5.

I know that the apitooling.apigeneration Ant task isn’t provided by the Tycho project (since it’s part of the PDE project), but I was wondering if anyone has already run into this and has a workaround.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Back to the top