Re: [tycho-user] Tycho migration but pom.xml file specifies maven-compiler

Hi Khady,

I don't have the Tycho answers you seek.

If you do figure it out, perhaps you can add it to the Tycho FAQ:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/FAQ#Can_I_use_the_Tycho_compiler_support_in_non-OSGi_projects.2C_too.3F
or to the manual:
https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-compiler-plugin/plugin-info.html
(whose source is