Re: [tycho-user] me2 shows Tycho errors

Thanks Jeff, that removed all errors except the eclipse-run one

Am 13.07.2016 4:29 nachm. schrieb "Jeff MAURY" <jeffmaury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
It's a M2E problem. You need to install the M2E Tycho connectors.

Jeff

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Friends of Tycho,

I imported the epp.logging projects as Maven projects. After the
import I receive lots of Tycho related errors (see below).

Is this an issue with Tycho or the m2e or a missing configuration on my side?

Best regards, Lars

Description Resource Path Location Type
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.24.0:compile (execution:
default-compile, phase: compile) pom.xml
/org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.core line 6 Maven Project Build
Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.24.0:build-qualifier
(execution: default-build-qualifier, phase: validate) pom.xml
/org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.core line 6 Maven Project Build
Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.24.0:validate-id
(execution: default-validate-id, phase: validate) pom.xml
/org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.core line 6 Maven Project Build
Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.24.0:validate-version
(execution: default-validate-version, phase: validate) pom.xml
/org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.core line 6 Maven Project Build
Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-eclipserun-plugin:0.24.0:eclipse-run
(execution: generate-sources, phase: generate-sources) pom.xml
/org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.core line 40 Maven Project Build
Lifecycle Mapping Problem

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352

Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury