Re: [tycho-user] Adding discovery sites to p2 repository

There's a mojo we use for JBoss Tools which can add repository
references to an update site's content.xml: .

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-maven-plugins/tree/master/tycho-plugins/repository-utils

See the example in the readme. You just need to add the config that
provides associateSites:

                        <associateSites>

<site>http://download.server.org/path/to/updates/</site>

<site>http://download.server.org/path/to/more/updates/</site>