Re: [tycho-user] Unable to create a p2 repository <Project build error: Unknown packaging: eclipse-repository>

Hi,

> Thanks for the prompt reply, but unfortunately that did not solve our
> problem. I have added a few more tycho related plugins in the master
> module, But we are still getting the same error as before. Please find a
> detailed project layout as described below.

I think the problem is that you list the tycho-maven-plugin with its
crucial <extension>true</extension> in the
project/build/pluginManagement section; it should go in the
project/build/plugins section.

A bit of background: <pluginManagement> merely says "*If* you are using
this plugin in your <plugins> section, then merge its configuration with
the one from the <pluginManagement> section". Hence, the
<extension>true</extension> is not recognized, as you are no using the
tycho-maven-plugin, merely managing it.

Hope that helps,

Andreas

--