Re: [tycho-user] Specify only parent in "pomless" build

Hi,

> is it possible to specify only the Maven parent in a pom.xml file for a "pomless" plugin/feature build? I split the aggregator and the parent, so the parent is not located in the parent folder.

not 100% sure I understand your setup from this one sentence, but I
assume that your non-parent aggregator is in the
eclipse-project/eclipse-feature's parent folder, right? If so, why not
make your aggregator inherit from the parent, which then can live wherever.

An alternative structure would have the
eclipse-project/eclipse-feature's parent in the parent folder (where
Tycho expects them) but the aggregator projects somewhere else, using
relative paths in the <module> element.

Personally, I like the first option better, but AFAIK either should work.

Hope that helps.

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH