Re: [tycho-user] What eclipse target platform feature includes the eclipse plugin?

Steinar,
  In my target I have the feature Eclipse RCP 4.4.  This includes the bundle org.eclipse.equinox.console as well as the org.apache.felix.gogo.* bundles.

To enable the console in my application,  I add -console to the startup.  For windows "D:\Program Files (x86)\RCP\eclipse.exe" -console

This opens a command prompt when the application starts with an osgi> prompt.

Hope this helps,
Timothy