Re: [tycho-user] Resolution of packages containing "impl" in their names

Thanks Lee,
  Please see below

On 21/12/2015 18:57, Lee Carver wrote:
Cristiano -

If you are trying to OSGi-ify a third-party library (TPL), I've had a lot of success with a "wrapper" jar that contains the raw TPL jar as an embedded member.

One of the more complex examples is this OSGi bundling for JOGL:

By tweaking the Export-Package element, it is possible to expose all sort of internal packages.

I've already done this. The MANIFEST of the osgified library exports all I need.
The problem is with Tycho not resolving the packages containing the "impl" word in their names.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
- Lee