Re: [tycho-user] Full cycle testing

Hi Pascal,

Videos, sadly not at the moment (it’s on the list….). Getting to grips with the basic workflows is covered in the Cheat Sheets in the ITE, and in the FAQ entry I mentioned in the previous post for the Jubula Client API.

There isn’t a direct maven/tycho integration currently. Triggering via ant task would be possible, I’m told.

Are you at Eclipse Con Europe? We can take some time to talk about it then if you have time.

Alex

Mailsignatur_pqd2015

--

BREDEX GmbH