Re: [tycho-user] Pack200'd artifacts w/o unpacked ones?

>What's the best way to suggest an includeOnlyPackedArtifacts=true or
>excludeUnpackedArtifactIfPackedArtifactAvailable=true option when
>building an update site (p2 repo) with Tycho?

open an enhancement in bugzilla. note that mirroring in Tycho is delegated
to p2 right now so I suspect this eventually needs to be implemented in p2.
Also, you might ask the b3 aggregator people if their tool supports
mirroring packed artifacts only.

Jan

On 29/09/15 18:17, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Nick
Boldt" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>