[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-user] talk at ECE
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:43:17 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHQ6WJj/II2ADBUo0u4DAUwVvRrvA==
- Thread-topic: [tycho-user] talk at ECE
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/18.104.22.168722
not for now.
If I understand you right you want a pom.xml that has no GAV but all other
elements like build plugins etc.
Not sure if this kind of "mixed" mode would be worth the confusion. If
it's called pom.xml it should be a pom.xml.
FWIW you can move stuff to the parent pom where it makes sense.
On 21/08/15 14:37, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Keppler
Michael (ETAS/ESW4)" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
>For those of us, who still declare Sonar exclusions, Ant builds and other
>stuff in Tycho POMs, will it be possible to avoid the duplicate version
>number management, but still have the "remaining" POM file parts?
>tycho-user mailing list
>To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
>from this list, visit