Re: [tycho-user] Getting started

Hi,

I think that the EclipseCon 2013 website is experiencing some URL rewrite errors, but everything is still online:

* EclipseCon 2013:

Building Eclipse Plug-ins and RCP Applications with Tycho

https://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/node/1277.html

* EclipseCon NA 2014:

Building Eclipse Plug-ins and RCP Applications with Tycho

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/building-eclipse-plug-ins-and-rcp-applications-tycho

* GitHub repo:

https://github.com/jsievers/tycho-demo

(It would be nice if someone updates this demo application to the latest tycho version)

I hope it helps.

Jeremie.