[tycho-user] disable packaging plugin

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to run a mutation analysis tool I wrote on a very complex build system. this requires the test suite to be run around 12000 times. my problem is however the packaging part. running the actual tests takes around 2-3 seconds, however tycho tries to build a jar everytime the build system of the test bundle is run which takes around 90 seconds. is there a way to completely disable the packaging plugin from inside the pom file?
the packaging plugin is never mentioned in any of the project's pom files, yet, it is mentioned in the effective pom I get by running maven help:effective-pom . where is it coming from?

Regards,
Ali Parsai

Back to the top