Re: [tycho-user] Configuration to use a target definition file and still being able to build individual bundles

Hi Lars,

On 2014-08-13 23:05:43 +0000, Lars Vogel said:
Now I have Project A which uses Project parent as parent POM. If I run the build for A, T is not in the Maven reactor and Tycho cannot resolve the target definition.

I see two options:

(1) Build T once locally and "install" it into the local Maven repository
--> mvn clean install

After that you can build A at any time.

(2) Consume T from a remote Maven repository.

This requires that T was built and deployed to a remote Maven repository first. You need to reference the remote repository in the pom.xml. I suggest the parent pom.xml. The benefit is that this can happen as part of your CI. Then the developers don't need to ever build T themselves but just consume it.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx