Re: [tycho-user] Third party jars dependency for RCP application

Hi,

Eclipse itself uses 3rd party jars, which are often already OSGI'ed
The orbit project keeps OSGI bundle and P2 repo for this here:

https://www.eclipse.org/orbit/

You should find many popular jars there. (Like Google collect, Apache etc..)

Cheers Christophe