Re: [tycho-user] Encountering "Setup diagnostics" on tycho plugin test shutdown

You probably want to contact scala developers about this, they wrote the
code and should be able to tell if there is a way to suppress those dialogs.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 2014-05-09, 3:11, Steinar Bang wrote:
Platform: Win7
	  Java 1.7
           eclipse 4.2.2
           m2e 1.4.0.20130601-0317
           scala ide 3.0.1v-2_10-201307101641-eff8147

I have a set of maven projects created by tycho-eclipse-plugin-archetype
(https://github.com/open-archetypes/tycho-eclipse-plugin-archetype).

The .test project pops up an eclipse runtime to run the plugin tests.

Every time I run the .test project I encounter the Scala IDE "Setup
Diagnostics" dialog on the test project shutdown.  This dialog:
  http://scala-ide.org/docs/user/faq.html#no-completions-available
(and after closing that dialog I encounter a new dialog)

Has any other tycho-eclipse-plugin-archetype users seen something
similar?

Is there a way to lose the "Setup Diagnostics" dialog, and the next
dialog for the .test project?

Something in the eclipse run configuration, perhaps...?

I have tried clicking "OK" and I have tried clicking "Cancel" and the
dialog show up on the next run in either case.

The eclipse plugin project I'm working on, doesn't use Scala.  The
reason I encounter the "Setup Diagnostics" dialog on the test project is
that it is installed in eclipse itself (I guess...?).

Thanks!

- Steinar