From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: March-31-14 5:26 AM
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Possible to have Tycho compile fork from command
line?

Out of curiosity, why do you want/need to fork compilation in another
process?

I work on new Maven java compiler plugin implementation and from our tests
it is always preferable to run inside jvm from performance point of view.
Bugs in javac 6 annotation processing implementation is the only reason we
need to fork, so I am curious why you want to fork jdt compiler.

--
Regards,
Igor