Re: [tycho-user] Dynamic update of build.properties

Hi Christina,

> Does tycho read the build.properties before and cache that data? Is
> there a way I can add the help folder to packaging?

not being a Tycho developer I can only guess at this one, but there's a
workaround:

Use the maven-resources-plugin to copy you stuff below
${project.build.directory} (normally target/classes). If files end up
there before the package phase, they end up in the JAR. (We use the
maven-remote-resources-plugin to good effect to put an index.html into
an eclipse-repository's target/repository before that gets zipped, for
example.)

Hope that helps.

Andreas

--