Re: [tycho-user] Set eclipse.p2.mirrors within <properties>?

Not quite sure how to answer this question. It is obviously possible to
distinguish between properties defined in settings.xml, pom.xml and
provided via command line. "Disable p2 mirror" was originally allowed in
all three, but I (rather strongly) believe only command line and
settings.xml make sense for proxy configuration so I changed the
code. I think it was somewhat easier not to look in pom.xml too,
but this was not a major reason for the change. We discussed this at
the time, although I can't remember whether it was mailing list,
bugzilla or gerrit.

--
Regards,
Igor