Re: [tycho-user] Tycho does not pick up java files during compilation

This is "BND way". I don't see why Tycho should prefer BND over PDE or
any other conventional layout.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 1/15/2014, 7:35, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 01/15/2014 01:23 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
What is "OSGi way" to specify sources location? Can you point me at any
documentation that describes this convention?

Users of Felix BND plugin generally put stuff in src/main/java.
Have a look at some projects using BND to see their usual layout:
https://github.com/search?q=%22%3Cpackaging%3Ebundle%3C%2Fpackaging%3E%22&type=Code&ref=searchresults
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>