Re: [tycho-user] Project generated from tycho-eclipse-plugin-archetype is missing JUnit

On a bit of a tangent, I¹ve always felt we needed some sort of
virtualization layer that lets us get information for the project from
other sources than a .project file. That way, the pom.xml file could be a
replacement for .project and we wouldn¹t need to worry about this.

BTW, I think the .class file is different. We probably should be creating
a container there just like the PDE container to pull dependency
information from the poms as well.

Just a crazy thought and wonder if that would help here.
Doug.