Re: [tycho-user] How to use the pom first bundle example?

Hello,

I am sorry, I didn't found http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/How_Tos/Dependency_on_pom-first_artifacts
on my first try.

But the tycho project build fails for me. It always tries to retrieve the artifacts over
the repositories like helios or my nexus instance.

To my questions before, I found out that I can control how the dependencies are bundled,
but I am unsure what the recommend way is.
Shall I create a bundle project which contains all libraries or better split them up?
Has anyone else such a situation?

Furthermore I try to use the bundled third-party libraries in my project. I am using for example the API from svnkit. In the example there is a wrapper to use the StringUtils.
Is that the only way?
Are there any samples, otherwise I am willing to create a full example with pomfirst
dependencies.

Best Regards,

Christian Schulz