[tycho-user] How to use the pom first bundle example?

Hello,

I have found the pom first bundle example in git and I am unsure how to use it.
In general it works for me on command line. Don't know if I need something
else to run it in my pde.

But I want to add additional third-party libraries. I read all pom files from the project, but I don't really understand, why we need two projects (pomfirst-bundle
and pomfirst-thirdparty) to achieve the goal.

Furthermore for me is unclear, where I have to add the dependency correctly.
Do I need for each dependency an own project or is one okay?

Thanks for any hints.

Best Regards,

Christian Schulz

Back to the top