Re: [tycho-user] Source bundles for third-party jars

Fantastic, thanks a lot!

My search skills have failed me, this would have saved me at least a day.

cheers,
iulian

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Simon Goodall <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have described my approach here;

HTH,

Simon

On Monday, July 15, 2013, iulian dragos wrote:
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your answer. Could you share an example pom file? I tried doing the separate bundle using the maven-sources-plugin, but failed. The feature project still fails to find the sources bundle (I think it's because the sources plugin installs the jar using the "sources" classifier)

cheers,
iulian