[tycho-user] dependency on a fragment in a sibling project

Hi all,
I have a project where the parent has two children A & B.  A is a fragment that is providing an additional class via package foo.bar to the host bundle (H) .  H exports package foo.bar.  B is an eclipse-plugin that imports the packages foo.bar.

When my I run maven compile at the parent.  A builds fine.  And B chokes when looking for the new class in foo.bar.

Note:  B is referencing the project A via a <dependency> declaration in its pom.

I hope that was clear, any additional info I can provide let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

Back to the top