--
Regards,
Igor

On 2013-06-17 10:26 PM, Eric Gwin wrote:
Igor,

Well, the order you have is backward, but ok (the regular jars depend
upon the OSGi bundles). How are the builds tied together then? The code
is interdependent, and global definitions need to be the same:
qualifiers, etc. I need to be able to insure the the jars are built
against the same revision bundle. (for example: if the tycho build were
to fail, a separate jar build would simply use the latest SNAPSHOT -
which would look like but not be a successful build).

Are you saying I'd need to tie the two together with another tool, like
ANT, or shell scripts? No way to invoke with Maven?

Eric